The 36th annual Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair was held over the weekend at The Forum in Presque Isle and once again was a boon for companies, customers, and the County alike.
Spring is just around the corner, and so too is an annual rite of spring in Aroostook County, the Northern Maine Agri-Business Trade Fair!
Market Day is Wednesday on Main St. from 2-6pm
The Fort Fairfield Town Council unanimously endorsed the creation of an Economic Development Board at its regularly scheduled meeting on Wednesday October 21st.
More than 100 area residents gathered in Fort Fairfield on July 17 to celebrate the first planting of a community garden and to get a first look at plans for a memorial garden that will honor those who provided healthcare in the region, and the area residents who benefitted from those services.
The SAD 20 School Nutrition Program will offer breakfast and lunch to all children, under the age of 18, on weekdays from June 22 to July 31, 2015.
More Articles ...
- Jim Risner Hired as New Town Manager
- Spring Clean-up Week Returns May 18th
- Fort Fairfield to Host Senior Driver Expo May 15th
- NOTICE: Wind Power Technical Review Committee Meetings
- Fort Fairfield Announces Innovative Fire Department Plan
- Newcomers find success at 35th Annual Agri-Business Trade Fair
- Town Seeking Pump House Volunteers
- Michael Bosse Resigns as Town Manager
- Public Works Crews Posting Rural Roads
- Beards & Badges: Fort Fairfield Officers 'Growing' Their Support for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Fort Fairfield Family Welcomes First Baby Born in the New Year at TAMC
- Washed-Out Bridge Forces Closure of Aroostook River Pathway
- Upcoming January Meetings
- Planning Underway for 36th Annual Agri-Business Trade Fair